Lead change in your organization.
We work with organizations from across the nonprofit spectrum from arts to education, community engagement to cultural advocacy, healthcare to housing services. We do not provide consulting services for fundraising, technology, or finance-related projects.
I was impressed with CCP’s collaborative consulting model; it really allowed us to utilize
the gifts and talents in the room, and engage our board members in new ways.
– Ashley Miller, Executive Director, The Service Board
CCP was what Etta Projects needed to set the stage for next steps and movement. I thank all of CCP for your dedication, time and passion that you invested in helping us “get there”.
Pennye Nixon, Executive Director, Etta Projects
In addition to clear identification of issues, processes and plans to move your project forward, CCP Seattle provides the following benefits:
- Hands-on consulting by a team of volunteers who are mentored by experienced organizational development consultants
- Increased engagement of board and staff members in a team project
- More skills, capacity, and tools to pursue future projects for the organization
- Sufficient time and energy from key leaders and other staff as identified int he scope of work
- Consistent participation by leaders over the course of the project
- Willingness to collaborate with learner volunteers
- Interest in learning and professional development
To help cover CCP expenses, we ask client organizations contribute $200.