Develop your consulting skills.
Our volunteer consultants represent a wide range of educational and organization backgrounds. Some have experience working with nonprofits; others do not. Many of our volunteers are looking for an active learning community in which to explore collaborative consulting, whether they are experienced practitioners, graduate students or professionals in the midst of a career change. Many join CCP as a way to learn while serving the community.
In addition to training and hands-on experience in process consulting, your volunteer experience with CCP will offer you:
- Direct client engagement with one of Seattle’s many nonprofit organizations
- Mentorship from an experienced consultant
- Teamwork with others from a wide range of professional backgrounds
- Access to great information and resources on consulting
- The opportunity to have a positive impact on a community organization
- Learning Workshops that support mutual learning between volunteers and clients
- Create enough time in your life over the agreed upon number of weeks to participate fully (TBD at the beginning of the project)
- Join with other volunteers in the spirit of service and learning to work with clients using a collaborative consulting model.
- Contribute $50 to help cover CCP expenses. Fee waivers are available.